Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thanksgiving....


One of the best things about living together in community is watching our children grow up together. For parents who have older children I know that it can be a difficult thing to be around so many people with very young children. Our ability to relate is definitely limited and I grieve that difficulty. But I wanted to give thanks for something that has been a tremendous blessing for me over the last couple of months. We've been spending some good time with Issac and it has really been wonderful to watch he and Miranda play with each other and simply enjoy life together....it brings me a lot of hope and encouragement....here are a couple of pics...... (Above: Issac, Miranda, & Maria riding an elephant at the Shriner's Circus!)
Issac and Miranda at Lexington Cemetery

No comments: