Sunday, November 08, 2009

Biz Lex Article on Mountaintop Removal

It is beyond me how anyone can,in good conscience, support the destruction of our brother's and sister's homes in Eastern Kentucky... rings a bell along the lines of the Head saying to the Foot that, "I have no need of you". So since I don't need you and you happen to be living on top of something that I want, I will pillage the earth to remove it.


Check it out: "Our" very own Buisness Lexington Newspaper supporting mountaintop removal. All in the name of "progress." It was the front page article this last week. I have a hard copy if anyone wants it.


Our Promise, Our Plight


How long must people go with their hands over their ears and eyes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read the article and did not see the bias you suggested. I would encourage you to read it again.