(There's More...)Lessons learned:
- If you have 150 hotdogs, having 150 buns is a good idea.
- When you're out of buns and out of plates, a free hotdog served on a napkin is apparently acceptable.
- Marketing with the word "free" necessitates production in large, rapid quantities.
- If you don't distinguish between "hotdogs" and "turkey dogs", no one cares. If you do distinguish, everyone cares (and no one wants the turkey dog).
- Once a hotdog falls through the grill, just let it go... it's gone.