Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The road to hell is paved with good intentions...and Guinness!


Happy St. Patrick's day to everybody! When I got to the office this morning I discovered this beatiful little can of rich & creamy Irish stout on my desk...a gift from me office mate Pete. It was a wonderful gift excepting one thing; I am trying to participate in the water fast with some other folks. I seem to remember something in scripture about stumbling a brother, ha,ha,ha.......anyhow, Pete and I had a good laugh about it and it gave us a good chance to visit about related matters.......and it gives me a nifty little ritual device to bring to the upcoming easter gathering....so, if you're a fan of guiness and currently in H20 exile, here is a little black light at the end of the tunnel!

1 comment:

Dan Lowe said...

You could still drink it and justify it by stating that you were just trying to get to the water in the Guinness. Hey bro, I love you and miss you. Jeanine and I have been part and partial to gathering some folks together once a month for a meal, prayer, communion, and engaging Scripture. It's been good; I'll send you an invitation on Facebook to the page there to check out. Love you bro. Keep going (Easter is coming; maybe this Guinness is simply your Good Friday...ha!).