Wednesday, August 23, 2006

greenbelt this weekend

i'm off.
today i leave for england to attend the greenbelt festival (www.greenbelt.org.uk).
i feel very privileged to be going and it should be a wonderful gathering...i'll try and post a blog or two if i can find a way.
i'm looking forward to hearing what god is up to in the UK and other places and i'll enjoy sharing stories from our life together in Lexington. i plan on learning a lot. greenbelt is like a sacred pilgrimage for me and i expect to be challenged and energized by what i witness there.

laters....

4 comments:

billy said...

Geoff,

If anyone should be representing us in the fields of Cheltenham it is you! We're so happy that you get to make this trip and serve as our ambassador at Greenbelt. Please tell all of our friends hello and have a great time. We look forward to hearing about the stories and opportunities when you return-God bless and keep you as you travel.

WITWATW said...

Have a fantastic time Geoff! Sherry, you and Isaac are in our prayers this week (more than usual that is!). Love you guys. xxxx

Nickerjac said...

I hope it lives up to all your expectations, I know it has for me.

ryan k said...

Geoff,
I'd be lying if I said I wish I was there with you. Can't wait for you to come back home.